Submit an online form OR download a PDF form and mail or deliver it to our office at 406 Shorb Ave NW Canton, OH 44703
Description: Chrome and Cuisine is a fundraiser for Project REBUILD, a not-for-profit youth development program supporting young people in Stark County, OH through hands-on job training, education, and personal development. Chrome and Cuisine features a car show, food trucks and community partners.
Event Location: Nimisilla Park – 1450 Lawrence Rd NE Canton, OH 44705
Event Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Event Times: Setup starts at 8:00am
Open to the public from 10am to 4pm
Food Vendor Spaces are $175 for the day
All food vendor booth spaces are assigned on a first-come-first-served-basis based on when an application is received, reviewed, accepted, and paid for.
By signing this form, you agree:
- To keep your vendor booth open during the hours of Chrome & Cuisine, from 10am-4pm.
- To clean up the area around your booth prior to leaving including using dumpsters or trash receptacles on site.
- To submit at least one logo file and one photograph of one of your products at the time of submitting this form, to be used in promotional activities of Chrome & Cuisine.
- To maintain a clean, sanitary and family appropriate area and to behave in a manner appropriate for a family event at the discretion of Project REBUILD. By not doing so you agree to modify the display area or to leave the event without fees being refunded.
- To carry all necessary insurance covering liability and property displayed at the event.
- To provide proof of any current licenses and permits necessary and required to prepare, serve and sell food & beverages within the City of Canton. If you do not have a current food license, you will need to purchase a temporary food license. Please contact Canton City Public Health Department at 330-438-4656 for assistance.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the event.
- Neither Project REBUILD, Inc. nor any of their employees, staff, volunteers or agents are responsible for the security of your belongings.
Project REBUILD reserves the right to decline any food truck registration for Chrome & Cuisine at its discretion.
Payment for your space rental can be made the following ways:
Cash – bring to Project REBUILD at 406 Shorb Ave NW, Canton, OH Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm
Check – made out to Project REBUILD and mailed or delivered to our office at 406 Shorb Ave NW, Canton, OH 44703
Note: Payment is due no later than August 30, 2021