Submit an online form OR download a PDF form and mail or deliver it to our office at 406 Shorb Ave NW, Canton, OH 44703
Description: Chrome and Cuisine is a fundraiser for Project REBUILD, a not-for-profit youth development program supporting young people in Stark County, OH through hands-on job training, education, and personal development. Chrome and Cuisine features a car show, food trucks and community partners.
Event Location: Nimisilla Park – 1450 Lawrence Rd NE Canton, OH 44705
Event Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Event Times: Setup starts at 8:00am
Open to the public from 10am to 4pm
Car Show Spaces are $10 for the day if you pre-register; $15 for day of registration. Note that we cannot guarantee an available space for day of registrations.
All car spaces are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis- based on when an application is received, reviewed, accepted, and paid for.
By signing this form, you agree:
- To keep your car in place during the open hours of Chrome & Cuisine, from 10am-4pm. If there is a reason that you would need to leave early, please let us know prior to the event as to plan for your location.
- To clean up the area around your space prior to leaving including using dumpsters or trash receptacles on site.
- To maintain a clean, sanitary and family appropriate area and to behave in a manner appropriate for a family event at the discretion of Project REBUILD. By not doing so you agree to modify the display area or to leave the event without fees being refunded.
- To carry all necessary insurance covering liability and property displayed at the festival.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the event.
Payment for your space rental can be made the following ways:
Cash – bring to Project REBUILD at 406 Shorb Ave NW, Canton, OH Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8 am and 4:30 pm
Check – made out to Project REBUILD and mailed or delivered to our office at 406 Shorb Ave NW, Canton, OH 44703
Event Organizer: Project REBUILD, Inc.
Contact: Joanna James E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 330-224-8939